Sales Development Representative
Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real time reporting tool. Red Points protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial and software industries.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are energetic, motivated, and articulate.
You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product’s value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
You’ll work closely with an Enterprise Sales Executive to identify the best prospects. Your job will be to make the initial contact, educate the customer on our capabilities, and get the customer excited about our solutions.
If you have been a top performing SDR and are looking for the opportunity to sell a hot product with unlimited income potential and merit-based promotions, we are interested in speaking with you!
- Passionately evangelize how technology can eliminate piracy and online counterfeit.
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects, while helping to build our pipeline
- You teach first, so we can sell effectively later
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Focus on building a great team environment with a fun and energetic atmosphere
- Do something awesome every day!
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proven successful track record of crushing quotas.
- Obvious passion, intelligence, humor and wit.
- 1+ years of inside sales experience.
- Fearless approach to outbound prospecting.
- Able to thrive in a startup environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically, and is good at tactical execution.
- Passion for technologies.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be available to work in our Barcelona Office full-time.