Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real time reporting tool. Red Points protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial and software industries.
As our Account Executive, you are the face of Red Points and will help us expand our clientele in the U.S creating and applying an effective sales strategy. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with the customers.
- Build market position by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with mid-markets and enterprises
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain for the U.S market
- Conduct successful business meetings, including a demo session of our platform, with prospective clients already arranged by our inside sales team
- Promote the company’s solutions addressing or predicting clients’ needs and objectives
- Identify improvements of our solution based on client’s needs
- Keep your pipeline and forecasting super up to date.
- Provide trustworthy feedback - being super honest and don’t create false expectations for the customers
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Build and develop an engaged interaction with prospects to keep them on a long-term sales cycle
- Working closely with our Customer Success team to identify and develop cross-sales and upsales opportunities
- You will work with the close and direct support of our Marketing, Sourcing and Inside Sales team to generate the leads, find prospects and arrange the first meeting.
- Fluent/Native English level
- No specific degree required
- 5+ years of working experience in similar role (business development manager, sales executive etc)
- Proven sales track record
- Proven experience conducting meetings through video-conference tools (and feel comfortable about it)
- Proven experience working for SaaS, Digital or tech/software industry
- Experience approaching and building successful sales meetings with C-level/VP executives.
- Tech-savvy (skilled with technologies and software use/navigation, since they will need to conduct demo sessions of our platform)
Nice to have - They’re not necessary, but if you’ve got them we won’t complain!
Background and/or knowledge of Intellectual Property and Brand protection
What we offer
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people
- Subsidized health insurance
- Special discounts for a Gym membership and in a variety of other local services in NYC
- Paid vacation: 15 business days