REDBOOKS (www.redbooks.com) is an information services and technology company based in New York, NY, with two main divisions: the premier advertising and agency database, a lead generation and competitive intelligence tool used by publishers, agencies and marketers globally; and a technology division, focused on advanced machine learning and natural language processing, currently used by leading information services products. Formerly a division of LexisNexis (FTSE100 Reed Elsevier), REDBOOKS was spun-out in 2010.
We are seeking an eager Account Executive with proven experience in B2B sales with a hunter attitude. As the AE you are responsible for nurturing a set number of accounts.
Account Executives (AEs) are responsible for advancing and closing sales for REDBOOKS. This includes prospecting outbound accounts, qualifying sales opportunities and closing new business.
ABOUT REDBOOKS We like to solve difficult problems, for ourselves and for our clients, including large media companies, agencies, marketing and emerging technology companies. We work in a collaborative environment, working together as a data-driven team, who likes to think big and bold! We are a profitable, growth company located in the heart of Chelsea.
REDBOOKS is the leading Sales Intelligence and Prospecting Platform, serving sales and business development teams of all sizes. We recently won the SIIA CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution, and were Finalists for Best Customer Relationship Management and Best Tool Using Aggregated Content. For those in New Business, Sales or Partnerships - REDBOOKS is the resource used by thousands to prospect smarter, and to connect (and deepen relationships with) key decision-makers.
With a deep technology backbone, and a rich history with our clients, REDBOOKS is the preeminent player in our space (and has been reincarnated as a fierce growth platform).
- Manage full-cycle sales process
- Prospect and nurture new relationships
- Perform discovery calls, product demos using tools like join.me
- Qualify sales opportunities, converting pipeline to signed contracts
- Maintain accurate records inside Salesforce
- Create and deliver reliable forecasts for pipeline reports
- Consistently achieve quota objectives and key metrics
Inform company on new product needs based on prospect and client feedback
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 2 years' experience selling B2B/SaaS product or solution
- Demonstrated successful track record of achieving in top 20% of current role as SDR or AE
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with Director / VP level leaders
- Technically savvy with tools like SFDC, Salesloft, Slack
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat personality
- Passionate about sales and winning new deals
- Team player who values insights and feedback from others