Client Success Manager
REDBOOKS is the top-awarded sales intelligence tool to identify, sell and engage with Marketing Decision Makers (Brands and Agencies). With over 100 years in the industry and formerly a division of LexisNexis, REDBOOKS was spun out in 2010 and has been tirelessly innovating ever since. We deliver actionable data to our clients through the REDBOOKS platform (and via Email, Salesforce and Slack alerts) – to create an exceptional user experience. With direct contacts, agency-brand relationships and real-time insights from 1.2 million sources, the world of marketing decision makers is always at your fingertips. In 2018, REDBOOKS was acquired by Winmo, bringing together two best-in-breed technologies to provide an unmatched level of B2B sales intelligence for the advertising & media industry.
- The REDBOOKS brand has been around for 100 years. We have clients that have used our products longer than the internet has been around. Longer than the people who invented the internet. Over the years we’ve changed as the world has changed.
- Our product evolved from the official REDBOOK (Bible of Ad World) to CD-ROMs in the 90s to a database that leverages machine learning and natural language processing to have the most up to date information. We help sales and business development departments prospect faster and smarter.
- We have won numerous product awards and have nurtured partnerships with well respected advertising associations.
- This role is core to our growth in 2016. The career trajectory for this role would be a senior leadership role in Client Success or transition to our Sales organization. The role has high visibility to the other departments and reports directly to the SVP Sales. Day to day you will balance onboarding new clients, renewing clients, ensuring existing clients are maximizing the database resource and identifying ways for us to increase customer experience while scaling the team across more clients.
- Working closely with an Account Executive onboarding new clients so they have a good understanding of product capabilities
- Retain and upsell an existing set of clients that will be renewing annually
- Answering basic questions about the product via webinars, email and chat
- Summarizing product enhancements that would increase client satisfaction and lower friction to using the product
- Responding to all emails and voicemails within goal service levels
- Meet and exceed productivity metrics to crush daily and monthly goals
- Recommend new ways to improve the onboarding and engagement of clients
- 2 or more years in a B2B client success or customer service environment, preferably within a growing technology company
- BA or BS, or 2-year degree with relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Independent and reliable
- Fearless individual who is innovative when solving problems under pressure
- Appreciates and enjoys situations that don't have a clear solution
- Experience with CRM and other automation technologies
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
- On Target Earnings: $78,000 - $95,000 (Uncapped)