Business Development Representative
redIQ has transformed the analysis and underwriting of multifamily transactions. Our platform automatically extracts detailed data from property financials in seconds and offers a sophisticated underwriting model. Whether using the system for cursory analysis or a full underwriting, redIQ offers multifamily owners, brokers, and lenders better insights, faster underwriting, and smarter investments. Some things you should know about redIQ: -We represent six of the top 10 acquisitions teams and 9 of the top 10 brokerages in the United States -Our clients complete nearly 40 percent of all multifamily transactions -In 2018 our clients processed over 100,000 rent rolls and 35,000 operating statements and created 50,000 deals in redIQ -Named CIOReview’s top most promising tech startups in 2019
Enables new revenue growth by prospecting and qualifying new leads. Responsible for market research, lead generation, qualification, and prospect outreach.
- Meet/exceed monthly activity targets.
- Qualifying and developing new customer leads.
- Initiate outreach to potential clients.
- Record call notes and activities in Salesforce.
- Maintain a pipeline of prospective clients from both established and new market segments.
- Accurate self-assessment and understanding of skills and areas for improvement. Incorporate feedback and ask for help when needed.
- Evolve skill set by participating in educational opportunities and advancing personal development goals.
Verbal; Written Communication, Cold Calling, Strategy, Sales Planning, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Salesforce, Business Acumen.