Director of Sales
RedIQ is a deal management, analytics and valuation platform enabling brokers to more efficiently extract and share detailed, usable property data, and empowering buyers and sellers to make better decisions.
redIQ is an exciting technology and big data startup that is revolutionizing how transactional data is captured and analyzed in a $1.4 trillion segment of the commercial real estate industry. redIQ is financially backed by both venture capital and prominent industry leaders in commercial real estate.
We are passionate about building the leading real estate analytics and data modeling platform. We have been in business for over 3 years, and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Our recent focus has been on attracting top talent to take us to the next level.
The company is seeking an ambitious, passionate Director of Sales. This role provides an exciting opportunity to get in at the early stage of a fast growing, well-funded start-up and be part of the senior management team.
The successful candidate will be a recruiter, trainer, coach and mentor of Sales Reps. They know how to automate processes and leverage CRM tools to optimize funnel conversion. The candidate believes in a structured sales approach and a strong team culture with the ability to set, communicate and adhere to sales targets and metrics.
- 5-7 years software sales experience (real estate, analytics, or BI preferred)
- Held a sales management role for at least 1 year managing AE's, preferably at a startup
- Experience selling to sophisticated, institutional clients in a process-oriented sales environment
- Proven sales leader who has implemented well-defined metrics, processes, reporting and systems
- Recruited, managed and trained sales teams
- College degree required
- Process-driven with ability to define what metrics to track and how to drive, collect and manage them.
- Experience communicating value proposition in a concise, compelling manner to sophisticated buyers
- Professional and diplomatic email-writing skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong Salesforce (preferably) or equivalent CRM experience
- Strong Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills