redIQ has transformed the analysis and underwriting of multifamily transactions. Our platform automatically extracts detailed data from property financials in seconds and offers a sophisticated underwriting model. Whether using the system for cursory analysis or a full underwriting, redIQ offers multifamily owners, brokers, and lenders better insights, faster underwriting, and smarter investments. Some things you should know about redIQ: -We represent six of the top 10 acquisitions teams and 9 of the top 10 brokerages in the United States -Our clients complete nearly 40 percent of all multifamily transactions -In 2018 our clients processed over 100,000 rent rolls and 35,000 operating statements and created 50,000 deals in redIQ -Named CIOReview’s top most promising tech startups in 2019
Sustains new and existing business by providing client support and training. Responsible for renewal forecasting, proactively monitoring user activity, and serving as a trusted advisor for clients. This is a cross-functional role, collaborating with both the sales and product teams.
- Serve as point of contact for existing clients.
- Nurture long-term relationships with key accounts.
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets
- Identify upsell opportunities and collaborate with sales team to grow existing business.
- Forecast and track account usage and renewal metrics.
- Identify at-risk clients and proactively intervene.
- Resolve non-technical requests (like setting up chart of accounts, adding users, opting out, etc)
- Coordinate requests for Customer Solutions team / ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Collaborate with product team to inform product development.
- Contribute to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Evolve skill set by participating in educational opportunities and advancing personal development goals.