Enterprise Sales Director
ReferWell fixes a fundamental flaw in the delivery of healthcare no one is responsible for the transition of care between providers. As a result, the referral decision is still made manually. It lives outside the purview of any providers electronic medical record (EMR) system and outside the purview of any payers claims system. This broken referral process leads to 24 million missed specialist visits per year (leakage) and these forgone care opportunities result in $150 billion of unnecessary spend annually.
We are an innovative, award-winning health-tech company that is tackling some of Americas most pressing healthcare problems with fresh, implementable solutions. Our systematic process helps healthcare networks increase referral capture, enhance coordination of care, and improve profitability. ReferWell's cloud-based, EMR agnostic software balances the needs of payers, primary care providers, specialty care providers, and patients.
As an Enterprise Sales Director, you’ll be the face of Urgent Consult for the executive suite at leading health systems. You'll be evangelizing the Urgent Consult brand, cold calling and approaching executive stakeholders at Hospitals, ACOs, IPAs and other large healthcare provider networks.
- Drive revenue with new hospital, health system, and large physician practice clients
- Originate and build a pipeline of prospects and set executive meetings
- Work closely with executive team to present client solutions and RFPs
- Build scalable sales process to replicate and drive revenue
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales or new business development.
- Experience selling to health systems (ex. ACOs, hospitals, and IPAs) preferred – or are a very quick study in the dynamics of this rapidly changing industry
- Proven success bringing in new business, either within enterprise sales or business development
- A “get your hands dirty,” scrappy, high-energy, hard-working attitude
- The ability to travel up to 50% in Tri-State area to meet with client executives
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $220,000 - $250,000 (Uncapped)