Head of Inside Sales
Reonomy is leveraging the power of data and technology to transform the world’s largest asset class - commercial real estate. By structuring the world of property, people and company data we’re able to deliver actionable insights to our customers. Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork. If you’re excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
As Head of Inside Sales you’ll be managing AEs on the frontline selling Reonomy’s National SaaS platform to professionals in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry and beyond. You will be building our outbound sales processes and improving existing inbound workflows. You will bring a consultative sales approach to a fast moving, and growing team while reporting directly to the CEO.
- Inspire, motivate, coach and grow a team of AE's.
- Partner with heads of marketing, and customer success to create an amazing customer journey.
- Establish and implement scalable processes, segment lead flow, policies, change management protocol to ensure effective and efficient sales process.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain higher levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency throughout the sales team.
- Provide training, mentoring and performance goals for adequate performance measurement.
- 2+ years of experience managing sales reps at a SaaS tech company
- 5+ years of total sales experience
- Experience aligning sales process with a modern sales acceleration stack
- Has built inbound & outbound sales teams and can design and implement a consultative sales process
- Possess strong business acumen with a strong bias for data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated passion, and resourcefulness to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.