Sales Associate (Inside Sales)
We are daring, we challenge each other to be innovative, and we take pride in the work that we do.Launched in New York City in 2014, Resy builds operations software for the modern restaurant, using technology to redefine hospitality. We work with restaurants in 80 markets around the U.S. The best restaurants in the country use Resy to connect with their customers.The company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Resy is looking for a tenacious Inside Sales Associate to join our fast growing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about restaurants and hospitality, well organized and self-motivated, and interested in working in a startup environment.
As an Inside Sales Associate you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting to pitching and closing.
A successful candidate is driven and open to change. You thrive in a fast paced environment and up for any challenge.
- Identify and call restaurants to drive new client acquisition
- Sell Resy's technology directly to restaurants across the country through online web demos
- Manage entire sales process from cold calling, pitching to closing
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure our restaurants are set up for success
- Achieve and exceed weekly and monthly sales quota
- You have 1-3 years of sales related experience including cold calling
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment and thrive under pressure
- You take pride in consistently achieving your goals and believe failure isn’t an option
- You are coachable, self-motivated and a fast learner
- You have strong communication skills, both written and over the phone
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to recognize and focus on high priority tasks
- You're a great listener, assertive, persistent and persuasive
- Software/SaaS experience is a plus
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus