Customer Success Manager
Retain.ai tells companies who are their most expensive and time-consuming customers. By integrating with the tools your organization already uses (calendar, CRM, JIRA, AWS), you can develop a deep understanding of your cost-to-serve on a 1:1 customer level and leverage this to improve (i) pricing & upselling, (ii) customer segmentation, (iii) resource allocation, and more. Reach out to today for a free demo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retain is a cloud platform that provides companies and individuals with a 360 degree view of the costs associated with retaining and supporting customers. By integrating with the applications teams already use, Retain connects millions of data points across dozens of systems to seamlessly create a detailed picture of the ‘cost-to-serve’ an individual customer. This groundbreaking and easily-consumable data allows companies to optimize (i) pricing & profitability, (ii) resource allocation, (iii) customer segmentation, and more, across their entire customer base.
- Steve Anderson (first investor in Instagram, SoFi, PagerDuty, Heroku, StitchFix, and many others) of Baseline Ventures recently led our Series Seed funding, bringing total funding raised to date to $4.5M. Our team is led by experienced founders from LiveRamp ($4B market cap NYSE: RAMP) and made up of talented, nice people.
- Since the beginning of 2018 we’ve experienced accelerating customer traction, signing over a customer per week. As our first Customer Success Manager you will be the primary voice of our customers and partner with the engineering, product and sales teams to help take action on customer goals, expand relationships and ensure retention and renewal success.
- It’s an incredible role for someone who wants to take on a lot of ownership, experience exponential personal growth every month, and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Build relationships with key customer accounts in order to establish yourself as a trusted partner.
- Onboard new customers and ensure value expectations are aligned and met from the start of every engagement.
- Proactively monitor and engage customers to drive increased value from the Retain product.
- Closely manage and nurture customer accounts to identify upsell opportunities and ensure successful renewals.
- 2 - 5 years of Customer Success, Sales or Account management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication skills and naturally articulate.
- Extremely flexible with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to receive and incorporate feedback
- Comfortable with a constantly changing and evolving startup environment
- Excited about SaaS, big data, and artificial intelligence