Sales Representative, Southern Europe
The Revinate guest data platform is built to help hotels know, understand, and earn valuable guests like never before. We make it easy to build richer, more personalized relationships with your guests. Revinate counts tens of thousands of the world's leading hotels as customers and has won numerous awards for its Software-as-a-Service solutions, including 2019’s Top Rated Email Marketing and CRM Product by Hotel Tech Report. We make technology work for your hotel, so you can make the most of every guest.
We trust and empower our Sales Representatives with the independence to “manage their own business” while using best practices perfected over 5 years of Revinate market leadership.
The ideal candidate leverages their own 2-5 years of sales experience with native language and cultural skills from southern Europe (Spain, France, Italy, Portugal). The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling Revinate into one of these local language markets. A thorough sales plan and strategy for the region will be prepared and executed together with the regional team. The vast majority of time will be allocated to winning new business.
Compensation is very competitive compared to market standards and sales related bonuses offer very substantial upside.
- Accept sales leads and set up sales meetings.
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations of the Revinate platform.
- Allocate vast majority of time to prospecting new account opportunities.
- Close transactions (start to finish ownership).
- Find creative avenues to gain access to decision makers.
- Manage and maintain all pipeline and sales related activity within Salesforce.com.
- Continually look for ways to improve efforts and ways to improve sales conversion.
- Work as part of an “Integrated Account Team” to define and deliver a premium customer experience over multiple years of engagement, including hand-off to the post-sale teams for onboarding and delivering the post-sale deliverables.
- Participate in tradeshows, self-organized city trips and roadshows, and other corporate promotional programs.
- 2-5 years of quota carrying sales experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish and with other Southern European languages a plus.
- Results oriented, recognizing that success is based on results.
- Demonstrable and proven track record in over-achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual performer and contributor.
- Superb organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent communication skills and storyteller.
- Good computer skills for online / cloud-based work environment.
- Having hospitality industry-related contacts and relationships is a plus.
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a world-class sales organization.
- University degree or job experience to compensate.
- Base Salary: $30,000
- On Target Earnings: $40,000 - $45,000