Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. Commerce has transformative powers, and at Riskified we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part. We use advanced artificial intelligence to eliminate barriers to eCommerce. Our AI platform collects and analyzes eCommerce data to spot patterns that no one else sees, recognizing opportunities for increased revenue and reduced risk. We began as an eCommerce fraud-prevention solution, but our unique ability allows for much more than that. Today, in addition to preventing fraud, we protect shoppers’ retail accounts, increase bank-authorization rates, improve communication between merchants and financial institutions, and provide shoppers with financing through Deco, giving everyone the chance to join the revolution. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
At Riskified, our customers are our most valuable asset. We’re looking for a team member who will work closely with our enterprise customers, ensuring we help them meet their KPIs. The Account Manager will be in charge of making our partnerships with clients successful.
As an account manager at Riskified, you will own the relationship with our key customers. You will use your in-depth knowledge of our product and our clientele to fully understand customer needs and to ensure Riskified’s solution is optimally applied to address them.
- At least one year of experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.)
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
Nice to have:
- E-commerce/Fintech background
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting