Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company, trusted by hundreds of global brands – from luxury fashion houses and retail chains, to gift card and ticket marketplaces. The rise of eCommerce has revolutionized how we shop, as stores and products come to us. Unfortunately, it has also revolutionized the way that fraudsters steal. Today’s thieves shop online and use sophisticated techniques to try to fool retailers into believing that a fraudulent order is genuine. That’s where Riskified comes in. We leverage advanced machine-learning algorithms to weed out fraudulent orders while enabling merchants to fulfill a higher percentage of legitimate orders. And we guarantee our work. Our all-in-one eCommerce fraud-prevention solution includes a 100% chargeback protection guarantee on every order we approve, allowing our merchants to sell with confidence. Merchants working with Riskified see increased revenue and protection from loss, while their customers have a seamless experience without rejection.Fraud is a serious problem, and we believe merchants deserve a serious commitment. We work closely with our partners to ensure that they maximize their revenue and get the most from our solution.
At Riskified, our customers are our most valuable asset. We’re looking for a team member who will work closely with our enterprise customers, ensuring we help them meet their KPIs. The Account Manager will be in charge of making our partnerships with clients successful.
As an account manager at Riskified, you will own the relationship with our key customers. You will use your in-depth knowledge of our product and our clientele to fully understand customer needs and to ensure Riskified’s solution is optimally applied to address them.
- At least one year of experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.)
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
Nice to have:
- E-commerce/Fintech background
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting