Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company, trusted by hundreds of global brands – from luxury fashion houses and retail chains, to gift card and ticket marketplaces. The rise of eCommerce has revolutionized how we shop, as stores and products come to us. Unfortunately, it has also revolutionized the way that fraudsters steal. Today’s thieves shop online and use sophisticated techniques to try to fool retailers into believing that a fraudulent order is genuine. That’s where Riskified comes in. We leverage advanced machine-learning algorithms to weed out fraudulent orders while enabling merchants to fulfill a higher percentage of legitimate orders. And we guarantee our work. Our all-in-one eCommerce fraud-prevention solution includes a 100% chargeback protection guarantee on every order we approve, allowing our merchants to sell with confidence. Merchants working with Riskified see increased revenue and protection from loss, while their customers have a seamless experience without rejection.Fraud is a serious problem, and we believe merchants deserve a serious commitment. We work closely with our partners to ensure that they maximize their revenue and get the most from our solution.
Riskified’s clients come in many shapes and sizes, span multiple software platforms and each one has their own unique concerns and internal flows. We are looking for an Integration Engineer who will be responsible for getting new customers set up and integrated with our service quickly and reliably.
Externally, you’ll be working with brand-name retailers who are looking to reduce online fraud rates and increase their bottom line and want to start receiving our service as soon as possible.
Internally, you’ll be coordinating horizontally with multiple teams from different departments to ensure that all relevant concerns are addressed.
The end goal of an Integration Engineer is to make a complex and involved process as easy and effortless for each new client.
- Lead on-site integration efforts for enterprise clients
- Be the public face of Riskified from a technical and operational integration perspective
- Provide end-to-end support for new clients during their on-boarding process
- Have a deep understanding of our system and it's capabilities
- Responsible for all public-facing SDKs, APIs, integration guides and support documents
- Proven technical background, should be comfortable reading logs, source code, querying DBs
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Substantial experience in a customer facing technical role
- Prior B2B SaaS experience - an advantage
- Available to travel across the US to meet and work with clients