Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. Commerce has transformative powers, and at Riskified we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part. We use advanced artificial intelligence to eliminate barriers to eCommerce. Our AI platform collects and analyzes eCommerce data to spot patterns that no one else sees, recognizing opportunities for increased revenue and reduced risk. We began as an eCommerce fraud-prevention solution, but our unique ability allows for much more than that. Today, in addition to preventing fraud, we protect shoppers’ retail accounts, increase bank-authorization rates, improve communication between merchants and financial institutions, and provide shoppers with financing through Deco, giving everyone the chance to join the revolution. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Riskified’s clients come in many shapes and sizes, span multiple software platforms and each one has their own unique concerns and internal flows. We are looking for an Integration Engineer who will be responsible for getting new customers set up and integrated with our service quickly and reliably.
Externally, you’ll be working with brand-name retailers who are looking to reduce online fraud rates and increase their bottom line and want to start receiving our service as soon as possible.
Internally, you’ll be coordinating horizontally with multiple teams from different departments to ensure that all relevant concerns are addressed.
The end goal of an Integration Engineer is to make a complex and involved process as easy and effortless for each new client.
- Lead on-site integration efforts for enterprise clients
- Be the public face of Riskified from a technical and operational integration perspective
- Provide end-to-end support for new clients during their on-boarding process
- Have a deep understanding of our system and it's capabilities
- Responsible for all public-facing SDKs, APIs, integration guides and support documents
- Proven technical background, should be comfortable reading logs, source code, querying DBs
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Substantial experience in a customer facing technical role
- Prior B2B SaaS experience - an advantage
- Available to travel across the US to meet and work with clients