Senior Account Executive
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. Commerce has transformative powers, and at Riskified we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part. We use advanced artificial intelligence to eliminate barriers to eCommerce. Our AI platform collects and analyzes eCommerce data to spot patterns that no one else sees, recognizing opportunities for increased revenue and reduced risk. We began as an eCommerce fraud-prevention solution, but our unique ability allows for much more than that. Today, in addition to preventing fraud, we protect shoppers’ retail accounts, increase bank-authorization rates, improve communication between merchants and financial institutions, and provide shoppers with financing through Deco, giving everyone the chance to join the revolution. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Riskified’s Growth team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly intelligent individual to join our team as a senior account executive, a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking and business analysis.
In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution. You will work with other teams at Riskified to ensure a seamless on-boarding process, and use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering.
- Work closely with potential enterprise clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riskified’s revenue growth
- Receive leads from, and work together with our BD Team to manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Manage end to end sales, dealing with an average deal size of 500,000k-2,000,000m.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years experience in B2B enterprise sales
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solver, resourceful
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals