Senior Account Executive
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company, trusted by hundreds of global brands – from luxury fashion houses and retail chains, to gift card and ticket marketplaces. The rise of eCommerce has revolutionized how we shop, as stores and products come to us. Unfortunately, it has also revolutionized the way that fraudsters steal. Today’s thieves shop online and use sophisticated techniques to try to fool retailers into believing that a fraudulent order is genuine. That’s where Riskified comes in. We leverage advanced machine-learning algorithms to weed out fraudulent orders while enabling merchants to fulfill a higher percentage of legitimate orders. And we guarantee our work. Our all-in-one eCommerce fraud-prevention solution includes a 100% chargeback protection guarantee on every order we approve, allowing our merchants to sell with confidence. Merchants working with Riskified see increased revenue and protection from loss, while their customers have a seamless experience without rejection.Fraud is a serious problem, and we believe merchants deserve a serious commitment. We work closely with our partners to ensure that they maximize their revenue and get the most from our solution.
Riskified’s Growth team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly intelligent individual to join our team as a senior account executive, a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking and business analysis.
In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution. You will work with other teams at Riskified to ensure a seamless on-boarding process, and use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering.
- Work closely with potential enterprise clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riskified’s revenue growth
- Receive leads from, and work together with our BD Team to manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Manage end to end sales, dealing with an average deal size of 500,000k-2,000,000m.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years experience in B2B enterprise sales
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solver, resourceful
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals