Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. Commerce has transformative powers, and at Riskified we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part. We use advanced artificial intelligence to eliminate barriers to eCommerce. Our AI platform collects and analyzes eCommerce data to spot patterns that no one else sees, recognizing opportunities for increased revenue and reduced risk. We began as an eCommerce fraud-prevention solution, but our unique ability allows for much more than that. Today, in addition to preventing fraud, we protect shoppers’ retail accounts, increase bank-authorization rates, improve communication between merchants and financial institutions, and provide shoppers with financing through Deco, giving everyone the chance to join the revolution. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Our Account Managers are the face of Riskified to our merchants. Your goal will be to learn as much as possible about their business and be our in-house expert on their workflows and needs. As a Senior Account Manager, you'll be expected to proactively manage the business through periodic on-site reviews and web conferences.
At Riskified, we succeed when our merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant’s representative within Riskified, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. Your clients will include Fortune 500 companies, big-box retailers, startups, travel merchants, and much more.
You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within Riskified, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development. You’ll also be upselling our services as applicable when you see an opportunity that benefits Riskified and our merchants.
- Be the primary point of contact for our most strategic merchants
- Develop strong professional relationships with decision makers
- Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients, including occasional travel for face to face meetings with merchants
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution
- Identify upsell opportunities & executeProvide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across our portfolio
- Assist new enterprise customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our services
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role
- Enterprise B2B experience, preferably within SaaS or technology, handling deals that are six figures and above in size
- 2+ years of experience reclosing/upselling/cross-selling
- Tech-savvy with super strong analytical and technical skills
- Analytics, statistics, big data, eCommerce and fintech backgrounds are preferred
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent