Director of Enterprise Sales
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. Commerce has transformative powers, and at Riskified we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part. We use advanced artificial intelligence to eliminate barriers to eCommerce. Our AI platform collects and analyzes eCommerce data to spot patterns that no one else sees, recognizing opportunities for increased revenue and reduced risk. We began as an eCommerce fraud-prevention solution, but our unique ability allows for much more than that. Today, in addition to preventing fraud, we protect shoppers’ retail accounts, increase bank-authorization rates, improve communication between merchants and financial institutions, and provide shoppers with financing through Deco, giving everyone the chance to join the revolution. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Riskified’s Growth Team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic Director of Sales, Americas to lead and develop our New York team. You will combine leadership and mentoring to empower your team to win Enterprise clients and drive the adoption of Riskified’s solution.
You will continuously strive to improve Riskified’s sales process, people, and tools, in order to deliver the highest value to our customers. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of relevant experience selling complex SaaS products to Enterprise-level clients and will be comfortable with lengthy sales cycles in high-growth technology sectors.
- Manage team of 4 salespeople
- Mentor and train each person on your team individually and according to their specific needs to help them reach their goals
- Support your team through all stages of the customer buying cycle in order to deliver on sales goals
- Work with senior management to set aggressive yet achievable revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual bases
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to create opportunities and future customers for Riskified
- Partner with our Sales Trainer to create and implement a comprehensive training curriculum for both current employees as well as new hires.
- Provide strategic insight and planning as Riskified continues to expand
- Develop a deep understanding of the fraud and payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience building and managing successful Enterprise B2B sales teams
- Proven success navigating large organizations by identifying decision makers and necessary process for SaaS investments
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A natural inclination to solve problems in a creative and resourceful manner
- Willingness to take on greater responsibilities along with a strong desire to contribute to overall goals in an autonomous environment
- Successful track record of B2B SaaS enterprise sales in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with an international sales team is a major plus