Enterprise Sales Manager, America
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company, trusted by hundreds of global brands – from luxury fashion houses and retail chains, to gift card and ticket marketplaces. The rise of eCommerce has revolutionized how we shop, as stores and products come to us. Unfortunately, it has also revolutionized the way that fraudsters steal. Today’s thieves shop online and use sophisticated techniques to try to fool retailers into believing that a fraudulent order is genuine. That’s where Riskified comes in. We leverage advanced machine-learning algorithms to weed out fraudulent orders while enabling merchants to fulfill a higher percentage of legitimate orders. And we guarantee our work. Our all-in-one eCommerce fraud-prevention solution includes a 100% chargeback protection guarantee on every order we approve, allowing our merchants to sell with confidence. Merchants working with Riskified see increased revenue and protection from loss, while their customers have a seamless experience without rejection.Fraud is a serious problem, and we believe merchants deserve a serious commitment. We work closely with our partners to ensure that they maximize their revenue and get the most from our solution.
Riskified’s Growth Team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic Director of Sales, Americas to lead and develop our New York team. You will combine leadership and mentoring to empower your team to win Enterprise clients and drive the adoption of Riskified’s solution.
You will continuously strive to improve Riskified’s sales process, people, and tools, in order to deliver the highest value to our customers. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of relevant experience selling complex SaaS products to Enterprise-level clients and will be comfortable with lengthy sales cycles in high-growth technology sectors.
- Manage team of 4 salespeople
- Mentor and train each person on your team individually and according to their specific needs to help them reach their goals
- Support your team through all stages of the customer buying cycle in order to deliver on sales goals
- Work with senior management to set aggressive yet achievable revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual bases
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to create opportunities and future customers for Riskified
- Partner with our Sales Trainer to create and implement a comprehensive training curriculum for both current employees as well as new hires.
- Provide strategic insight and planning as Riskified continues to expand
- Develop a deep understanding of the fraud and payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience building and managing successful Enterprise B2B sales teams
- Proven success navigating large organizations by identifying decision makers and necessary process for SaaS investments
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A natural inclination to solve problems in a creative and resourceful manner
- Willingness to take on greater responsibilities along with a strong desire to contribute to overall goals in an autonomous environment
- Successful track record of B2B SaaS enterprise sales in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with an international sales team is a major plus