Enterprise Account Executive
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company, trusted by hundreds of global brands – from luxury fashion houses and retail chains, to gift card and ticket marketplaces. The rise of eCommerce has revolutionized how we shop, as stores and products come to us. Unfortunately, it has also revolutionized the way that fraudsters steal. Today’s thieves shop online and use sophisticated techniques to try to fool retailers into believing that a fraudulent order is genuine. That’s where Riskified comes in. We leverage advanced machine-learning algorithms to weed out fraudulent orders while enabling merchants to fulfill a higher percentage of legitimate orders. And we guarantee our work. Our all-in-one eCommerce fraud-prevention solution includes a 100% chargeback protection guarantee on every order we approve, allowing our merchants to sell with confidence. Merchants working with Riskified see increased revenue and protection from loss, while their customers have a seamless experience without rejection.Fraud is a serious problem, and we believe merchants deserve a serious commitment. We work closely with our partners to ensure that they maximize their revenue and get the most from our solution.
Riskified’s Growth team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent individual to join our team as a Senior Account Executive: a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis.
In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution. You will collaborate with other teams at Riskified to ensure a seamless on-boarding process, and use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering.
- Work closely with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riskified’s revenue growth
- Receive leads from, and work together with our BD Team to manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Riskified solution
- 6+ years of B2B enterprise closing experience managing end-to-end sales cycle - preferably with experience with B2B enterprise sales, tech companies, and/or a hyper-growth B2B SaaS startup
- Experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.) is a plus
- Naturally analytical with a strong passion for persuasion
- Someone who loves to quantify the qualitative
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver, resourceful, someone who thrives off of autonomy
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training