Enterprise Account Executive
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. Commerce has transformative powers, and at Riskified we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part. We use advanced artificial intelligence to eliminate barriers to eCommerce. Our AI platform collects and analyzes eCommerce data to spot patterns that no one else sees, recognizing opportunities for increased revenue and reduced risk. We began as an eCommerce fraud-prevention solution, but our unique ability allows for much more than that. Today, in addition to preventing fraud, we protect shoppers’ retail accounts, increase bank-authorization rates, improve communication between merchants and financial institutions, and provide shoppers with financing through Deco, giving everyone the chance to join the revolution. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Riskified’s Growth team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent individual to join our team as a Senior Account Executive: a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis.
In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution. You will collaborate with other teams at Riskified to ensure a seamless on-boarding process, and use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering.
- Work closely with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riskified’s revenue growth
- Receive leads from, and work together with our BD Team to manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Riskified solution
- 6+ years of B2B enterprise closing experience managing end-to-end sales cycle - preferably with experience with B2B enterprise sales, tech companies, and/or a hyper-growth B2B SaaS startup
- Experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.) is a plus
- Naturally analytical with a strong passion for persuasion
- Someone who loves to quantify the qualitative
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver, resourceful, someone who thrives off of autonomy
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training