Director of Customer Success
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company, trusted by hundreds of global brands – from luxury fashion houses and retail chains, to gift card and ticket marketplaces. The rise of eCommerce has revolutionized how we shop, as stores and products come to us. Unfortunately, it has also revolutionized the way that fraudsters steal. Today’s thieves shop online and use sophisticated techniques to try to fool retailers into believing that a fraudulent order is genuine. That’s where Riskified comes in. We leverage advanced machine-learning algorithms to weed out fraudulent orders while enabling merchants to fulfill a higher percentage of legitimate orders. And we guarantee our work. Our all-in-one eCommerce fraud-prevention solution includes a 100% chargeback protection guarantee on every order we approve, allowing our merchants to sell with confidence. Merchants working with Riskified see increased revenue and protection from loss, while their customers have a seamless experience without rejection.Fraud is a serious problem, and we believe merchants deserve a serious commitment. We work closely with our partners to ensure that they maximize their revenue and get the most from our solution.
Riskified’s fraud prevention solution is attracting top brands in the U.S. and Europe. As such, ensuring the success of our customers is a top priority. We are looking for an experienced manager to take ownership of this role. As the Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading the charge to elevate the customer experience throughout people, process, and technology as we adjust our business model for the next phase of growth. You will partner with our Enterprise customers to drive retention, renewals and growth, and insure our customers remain engaged by realizing the full value of their investment.
- Build and manage Riskified’s customer success/support team; from finding the right people to training and defining the team’s work processes
- Partake in defining needs and processes for our CRM system
- Lead Customer Success team to ensure our customers reap maximum value from their investments and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Develop and implement procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of Riskified’s support structure
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the Sales Team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Define and optimize customer life cycle
- 2+ years experience leading a customer success team in a B2B company (E-commerce industry - a big advantage)
- Tech savvy with an analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills