Director of Customer Success
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. Commerce has transformative powers, and at Riskified we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part. We use advanced artificial intelligence to eliminate barriers to eCommerce. Our AI platform collects and analyzes eCommerce data to spot patterns that no one else sees, recognizing opportunities for increased revenue and reduced risk. We began as an eCommerce fraud-prevention solution, but our unique ability allows for much more than that. Today, in addition to preventing fraud, we protect shoppers’ retail accounts, increase bank-authorization rates, improve communication between merchants and financial institutions, and provide shoppers with financing through Deco, giving everyone the chance to join the revolution. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Riskified’s fraud prevention solution is attracting top brands in the U.S. and Europe. As such, ensuring the success of our customers is a top priority. We are looking for an experienced manager to take ownership of this role. As the Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading the charge to elevate the customer experience throughout people, process, and technology as we adjust our business model for the next phase of growth. You will partner with our Enterprise customers to drive retention, renewals and growth, and insure our customers remain engaged by realizing the full value of their investment.
- Build and manage Riskified’s customer success/support team; from finding the right people to training and defining the team’s work processes
- Partake in defining needs and processes for our CRM system
- Lead Customer Success team to ensure our customers reap maximum value from their investments and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Develop and implement procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of Riskified’s support structure
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the Sales Team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Define and optimize customer life cycle
- 2+ years experience leading a customer success team in a B2B company (E-commerce industry - a big advantage)
- Tech savvy with an analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills