Checkout RJMetrics (acquired by Magento Commerce)'s career page or our Jobs Board for other opportunities
RJMetrics, a Magento company, helps online businesses make smarter decisions with their data. We provide the kinds of deep insights that were formerly only accessible by large companies willing to invest in full-time data scientists. With RJMetrics, any company can become truly data-driven.
RJMetrics powers data-driven decisions by making business data understandable and actionable for growth-stage eCommerce, social media, and software-as-a-service businesses. We blow our customers away with powerful analytics, elegant visualizations, ease of use, and exceptional customer service.
Our company was launched in early 2009 and reached profitability in just six months. We are located in the heart of Philadelphia and are backed by some of the most successful technology investors in Silicon Valley, New York, and Philadelphia.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- offering stellar service to a consistent book of accounts
- establishing strong relationships with your clients
- digging deeply into customer data to understand business models and find new efficiencies
- helping users analyze their data effectively through regular contact and training
- triaging technical questions to connect clients with engineers and developers
- performing ongoing analysis to improve our product and our account program
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Love people & problem solving
- Intensely curious about what makes a business tick
- Clear, concise verbal and written communications
- Ability to learn new skills and put them to use immediately
- Comfortable leading presentations and training others
- Incredible time management skills and personal goal-setting
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and that of the company
While not required, candidates will benefit from experience in any of the following areas:
- Knowledge of databases and/or SQL
- Statistics and/or quantatative analysis with Excel (or equivalent)
- eCommerce and digital marketing strategy
- Intercultural experience and/or fluency in other languages