Sales Development Representative
Rocket Lawyer is the only integrated cloud legal service, making the law simple and affordable for everyone. Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer strives to make the law affordable and simple for everyone. With financial backing and technical support from Google Ventures and its other partners, Rocket Lawyer has developed a cloud-based platform connecting millions of people with the legal help they need, at a fraction of the traditional cost. Using simple Q&A interviews, as well as live consultations with attorneys on their mobile phones, tablets and desktop computers, small business owners, self-employed individuals and consumers can now manage a wide variety of legal situations with relative ease. Follow the latest Rocket Lawyer news on Twitter @RocketLawyer.
Are you seeking a sales career that allows you to work with the world’s fastest-growing online legal service company? Rocket Lawyer is seeking high performing Sales Development professionals to drive new sales opportunities for our Legal Benefits Sales Division. As the foundation of the sales team, you'll be responsible for managing all of Rocket Lawyer’s inbound inquiries and outbound lead generation for selling Rocket Lawyer as a HR benefit. This includes prospecting, nurturing, and most important of all — selling. The best candidates must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture while still caring about the legal problems and concerns of each and every employee of these companies. After a year or less, you'll be given the opportunity to join the sales team as an account executive.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Legal Benefits pipeline
- Work closely with managers and account executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with sales representatives to build a pipeline for our Legal Benefits product
- Explain how Rocket Lawyer brings value to the company’s benefits package
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Passionate about helping people protect themselves
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies (highly preferred)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (preferred)