ROI Solutions is one of the fastest growing customer management business process outsourcers with locations across the United States and internationally. Our rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home. With 4 locations across the globe, ROI Solutions is creating new opportunities daily.
ROI Solutions is looking for cheerful and helpful individuals with excellent communication skills to join our growing team!
ROI Call Center Solutions is a fast growing Company, which provides custom solutions for clients. We have multiple locations across the world, which specialize in driving success for our clients. We provide customer support specializing in inbound and outbound, email response, live web chat, employee leasing and interactive voice response (IVR) services. With multiple contact centers ROI Call Center Solutions provides uninterrupted 24—7 support 365 days each year.
- Ensure team is providing outstanding customer service.
- Make sure customer service team is hitting each customer's goals and objectives (KPI's)
- Produce daily and weekly reports to measure team and individual performance.
- Continually seek improvements in processes, methods, and tools.
- Perform regular employee reviews.
- Oversee employee scheduling and hiring when necessary.
- Coach and mentor staff to foster growth in their roles.
- Facilitate effective and productive staff training.
- Handle escalated calls as needed.
- Be able to handle all other team member responsibilities.
- Provide "best practices" customer support for products and services.
- Provide scripting and phrasing ideas to agents as needed.
- Perform transaction & service research as necessary.
- Handle both routine and complex technical problems.
- Communicate effectively with customers!
- Re-create customer reported issues, identify problems, and escalate when necessary.
- Document support issues in appropriate tracking system.
- Contribute written documents to management for internal and external consumption.
- Work independently, using good judgment, tact, and discretion.
- Occasional on-call after hours support assignments.
- Demonstrable call center management experience.
- Proven leader in a team environment.
- Background in customer service/technical support.
- Experience working directly with customers and clients.
- College degree.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to use good judgment, discretion, and tact.
- Strong grasp of Internet computing concepts, proficient in Excel and Word.
- Motivated and dedicated to delivering results that exceed customer expectations.
- Experience performing workstation systems administration/support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.