Sales Engineer (Mobile Apps)
ROKO Labs is a strategic product and technology consultancy which has been helping VC-backed companies transform their ideas into scalable technology platforms since 2012. Our founding team includes CTOs, CPOs and operators focused on helping clients create successful digital products. We work with clients to plan product strategy, create innovative designs, develop and launch technology solutions, and maintain operations. For our VC clients, we provide technology due diligence and M&A transaction support. We are proud to say that our products have been featured in NYTimes, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, and more, and that we have helped many clients with their successful exits!
Have an engineering background and a love for mobile apps but want to work with clients too? Then ROKO Labs’ Sales Engineer position might be for you.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with our client development, product and marketing teams to find the right technical solutions to our clients challenges. As a Sales Engineer you’ll use your excellent technical, communication and organizational skills to engage with customers to understand their business and technical requirements and work with amazing entrepreneurs and their technical counterparts to implement the ROKO Mobi suite of SDKs into their applications. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to see your work launched into the marketplace, this is the role for you.
ROKO Labs was founded in NYC by serial entrepreneurs who wanted to give clients and customers a better way to build mobile platforms. ROKO Mobi is a suite of SDKs that adds Refer-A- Friend, deep links, push, and promo code tracking to apps in less than a day.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities and identify key customer technical objections. Develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as supporting technical inquiries, product and solution briefings, proof-of- concept work and the coordination of onshore and offshore technical resources.
- Work hands-on with ROKO Labs’ products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments. Design and implement solutions using ROKO Mobi products.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight ROKO Mobi’s value proposition including via product demos, white papers, trial management and at conferences.
- Help to formulate the product roadmap for ROKO Mobi based on client feedback.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Program Management or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Web or mobile application development experience.
- 3 years of experience as a technical sales engineer or equivalent experience in a customer facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).