Business Development Analyst
ROKO Labs is a strategic product and technology consultancy which has been helping VC-backed companies transform their ideas into scalable technology platforms since 2012. Our founding team includes CTOs, CPOs and operators focused on helping clients create successful digital products. We work with clients to plan product strategy, create innovative designs, develop and launch technology solutions, and maintain operations. For our VC clients, we provide technology due diligence and M&A transaction support. We are proud to say that our products have been featured in NYTimes, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, and more, and that we have helped many clients with their successful exits!
ROKO Labs is seeking a highly-motivated and resourceful person who wants to be on the ground floor of a company building cutting-edge chatbot technology. We’re a B2B tech startup that’s bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. Our web and mobile plug-ins SDKs add a chatbot to your mobile app, website, or email.
We’re looking for an articulate, organized, extrovert to be our sales and marketing analyst. Here are some questions you should say yes to if you’re the right person:
Are you the type of person who uses Excel for personal use (e.g. to organize travel plans, or do your monthly budget)?
Have you ever held an executive role (president, senator, etc.) of a club (even in high school and college; yeah, it’s been awhile…but it is still counts)?
Do you love hearing about new technologies?
Can you comfortably talk in front of a group of people?
Does it make you feel better to check things of your daily to-do list?
Do you love talking to strangers at large social gatherings and events?
Do co-workers and friends come to you to help solve their problems?
- Your focus will be on researching, targeting, prospecting and growing new relationships with both large and small companies
- Collaborate on programs for inbound / outbound emails, calls, demos and follow-ups
- Design and build chatbots (this is a relatively new field, so no prior experience needed) for clients
- Represent ROKO Labs at meetups and events
- Be part of how we grow! Your understanding of our customers’ needs will position you to be the customer voice in our product roadmap discussions
- Build out sales and marketing reports and present them to the team weekly
- Contribute to our support efforts (manage support tickets, answer questions, write help articles, and do pro-active account outreach)
- Whatever else needs doing - we are a startup and wear multiple hats!
- Bachelors degree
- Incredible attention to detail-this is of the utmost importance!
- Self-starter, proactive, and no-job- is-too- small attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment, build relationships and influence outcomes
- 0-2 years marketing, sales, or other relevant experience
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and ask to speak with C-levels.
- Ability prepare a clear and achievable plan for customer success
- Must demonstrate integrity and be flexible with adapting to rapidly changing start-up environment -Bonus points for any SDK, chatbot, or mobile app creation experience