Rollio increases sales and service teams productivity with Intelligent & Simplified Reporting, by allowing user to talk to their CRM like they would a person. We're focused on allowing sales and service reps to painlessly log information into their CRM with the ease of a text or voice note; ultimately accelerating, simplifying, and automating CRM updating. Sell Faster, Sell Easier. Visit www.GoRollio.com to get started.
Hi. We’re Rollio.
Rollio is an intelligent AI (artificial intelligence platform) for CRM (i.e: Salesforce). What exactly do we do? Our engineering team has figured out how to turn CRM’s into a AI assistant, so you can now text or speak to Salesforce…like a person.
Rollio’s sales team is growing, yet you will still be getting in at the early at fast-paced tech start-up in NYC, as our first AE. We're looking for someone excited to get into a company with a lot of excitement around them, to come in grow as a leader quickly.
As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as work alongside with Sales Development Reps to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of Rollio and sell it’s great value proposition. This role is primarily a inside sales position working in our New York HQ.
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with creative marketing strategies
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Rollio’s innovative and proprietary technology
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities of all sizes
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You should have:
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club type
- 2-7 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment (B2B Software)
- Experience in a BDR supported or cold-calling sales environment
- Experience working with small business owners, and VP’s of Fortune 500 companies
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the department
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- A “Go-getter” mentality
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Facility with Google Apps, and Hubspot
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)