Sales Development Representative
Rotabull is a modern sales system for aircraft parts
We're looking to hire an SDR to help us develop the top end of our funnel and quickly scale to parts suppliers globally. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a straightforward purpose: Connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Rotabull is a good fit and pass them on to an account executive.
The SDR role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with a focused team and shape our sales efforts. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
- Answering incoming sales calls, email and contact form inquiries
- Prospecting and outbound communications, by phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Scheduling demos for the account executive
- Growing your area of responsibilities
- Growing Rotabull's user base!
- Minimum of 1 year SDR or sales experience (phone + email outreach)
- Previous experience selling SaaS to SMB customers
- A proactive attitude and excitement to expand your comfort zone
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- High standards for yourself and your team
- An ethical and honest approach
- Friendly and strong demeanor