Sales Development Representative
In the airline industry today, it takes 4-7 days and piles of convoluted paperwork to order a replacement part, resulting in grounded aircraft and huge piles of unnecessary inventory.
Rotabull is building a modern OS for the aerospace industry to shorten this process to under a day. We are bringing online the $100B airlines spend to repair their aircraft fleets each year.
We've raised money from top VCs and strategic aerospace companies to build an amazing team of operators and engineers, and are the first team to tackle this problem.
We're looking to hire our first SDR to help us develop the top end of our funnel and quickly scale to parts suppliers globally. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a straightforward purpose: Connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Rotabull is a good fit and pass them on to an account executive.
The SDR role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with a focused team and shape our sales efforts. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
- Answering incoming sales calls, email and contact form inquiries
- Prospecting and outbound communications, by phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Scheduling demos for the account executive
- Growing your area of responsibilities
- Growing Rotabull's user base!
- a minimum of 1 year SDR or sales experience (phone + email outreach)
- previous experience selling SaaS to SMB customers
- a proactive attitude and excitement to expand your comfort zone
- the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- high standards for yourself and your team
- an ethical and honest approach
- friendly and strong demeanor