Sales Development Representative
RW3 is a leader in the intercultural training and e-learning industries. RW3 creates customized, co-branded CultureWizard websites that teach and foster cultural awareness through interactive e-learning tools and resources. Country-specific culturally focused information on over 150 countries provides global business professionals with a wealth of cultural information and tips for success when living and working around the world. Developed by RW3's experienced interculturalists, tens of thousands of employees of global corporations use CultureWizard on a daily basis.
RW3 CultureWizard is an industry leading eLearning facility that specializes in developing global business skills for corporate employees. You will be tasked in communicating the above message in relevant and effective ways to our prospect pool directly while learning from an extremely experienced sales team which will always be providing you with growth incentives and opportunities.
As the first person in this role for the company, and supervised by someone who has done SDR work in the recent past, you’ll be ideally placed to learn, grow and succeed.
- Partner with Marketing and with sales executives to source and interact with prospects.
- Work with Sales Director to create, manage and enhance the entire top of the funnel outbound sales process
- Understand and communicate RW3’s distinct value proposition to prospects.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the product and industry.
- Connect with and qualify prospects, and then successfully hand off to an Account Executive.
- Record all sales interactions and attempted contacts in Hubspot CRM, using the email integration solutions provided.
- Attend relevant conferences and events when necessary.
- Continuously work with the sales team to enhance and improve our outbound sales efforts and processes.
- Meet your connection and lead qualification and hand-off targets to attain performance-based bonuses.
- Interest in a career in sales.
- A self-starter who can thrive in a teamwork-based environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A passion for understanding other cultures and for travel.
- 1-2 years customer facing experience would be a plus.
- Familiarity with working with a CRM, ideally Hubspot, is a plus.
- Strong LinkedIn presence and experience is a plus.