Business Development Representative
At Salary Finance, we understand the impact finances have on our health, our happiness, our home life, and our work life. By partnering with employers, we offer a benefit that helps employees improve their lives, by improving their finances. We do this by helping people save each month, offering loans people can actually afford to pay back, and creating simple tools for people to manage their money. We are a company underpinned by a social purpose. Through technology and innovation we strive to make the lives of millions of working people less stressful, more productive and much happier.
We’re looking for an exceptional, driven, high-calibre Business Development Representative. In this role you will help develop and execute the strategies that ensure Salary Finance maintains a healthy pipeline of qualified leads. As Salary Finance’s first dedicated Business Development Representative hire, you will play a pivotal role in the sales process from identifying target accounts to engaging directly with prospective customers. This is a high impact role with significant opportunity for career growth.
- Identify target accounts and develop a scalable prospecting process.
- Connect with prospective customers over phone, email, and other relevant channels.
- Qualify leads to maximize our chances of success.
- Discover clients’ needs and present Salary Finance’s value proposition during introductory calls.
- Support marketing-led lead generation campaigns by qualifying and converting inbound leads.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Associate to produce a quantifiable and predictable pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to deliver focused prospecting campaigns.
- Manage client relationships throughout the sales cycle, including launch.
- Work with the other Sales Team members to win clients through face-to-face, screenshare and phone meetings.
- Work with the Product Team to ensure your clients’ needs are met.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to create quarterly and yearly plans.
- You have 3+ years experience in a technical or financial sales role.
- You have experience in employee benefits, financial services, or innovative high growth companies.
- You have experience of selling both a B2C and B2B offering.
- You have experience of using CRM tools to track your sales pipeline.