Senior Account Executive
At Salary Finance, we understand the impact finances have on our health, our happiness, our home life, and our work life. By partnering with employers, we offer a benefit that helps employees improve their lives, by improving their finances. We do this by helping people save each month, offering loans people can actually afford to pay back, and creating simple tools for people to manage their money. We are a company underpinned by a social purpose. Through technology and innovation we strive to make the lives of millions of working people less stressful, more productive and much happier.
We’re looking for an exceptional, driven, high-calibre Senior Account Executive. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, this is a high-impact role combining commercial and people management skills. You will be responsible for identifying, building, closing and managing mutually beneficial relationships with employers.
- Help cultivate a culture focused on hard work, collaboration, accountability and results through robust people development and performance accountability.
- Assist the Head of Partnerships in designing, developing and implementing scalable best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-team collaboration.
- Foster collaborative working relationships throughout the sales cycle in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals.
- Implement sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to high growth.
- Manage strategic partnerships and client relationships to drive profitable revenues across all channels.
- Develop long-term plans and budgets for the sales function and monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Analyst to manage the sales pipeline to ensure accurate and adequate lead inflow to reach targeted objectives.
- You have 5+ years of sales experience, looking for a challenge and are ready to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- You have experience of selling both a B2B and B2C offering.
- You have experience of driving exponential growth and revenue generation in a rapid growth and lean environment.