Account Executive - SMB
SaleMove enables companies to deliver an in-person customer experience online. With a single line of code, companies can identify and engage their highest-value web visitors through video, voice, chat, and CoBrowsing to increase online conversions and improve customer support.
If you combine strong technical savvy with sales skills, this position offers you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology as part of a team that is changing the way companies interact with their online customers. On top of that, this is a fun team and the commission is uncapped! You will demonstrate our new SaleMove software product to potential customers, leveraging your deep knowledge to answer questions, overcome objections, and close sales.
On top of closing sales from leads delivered to you, you will also generate your own opportunities through different prospecting channels. Therefore your success will hinge on your ability to create new business leads and deliver a high number of demonstrations (while maintaining an upbeat and helpful approach) and your persistence in following-up. SaleMove is disruptive technology and this area of our business is growing strong. That growth will create opportunities for strong performers.
This new technology is the most cutting edge example in customer engagement and interaction in the automotive industry, you'll be the spokesperson. That means you will need to be the product expert and know SaleMove inside and out. A typical demo will last about 30 minutes, during which you will drive down to the nuts and bolts. Occasionally you may close the sale at the end of the demo, but typical sales cycles are four to five weeks. Often multiple decision makers are involved.
We'll look to you to project a confident, yet friendly demeanor and present compelling sales arguments that showcase why we're the preferred engagement solution that has helped hundreds of clients nationwide. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor, work closely with management on a daily basis, and to help pave the road for the SaleMove platform.
More specifically, you will be expected to:
- Hit your monthly, quarterly and yearly quota goals
- Generate additional sales volume working independently, along with the SaleMove prospecting team
- Understand prospect processes, goals and challenges
- Become familiar with the competitive details of other programs in the marketplace
- Maintain detailed records within our CRM(s) and other systems
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about the SaleMove technology
- Help improve scripts and processes in collaboration with the SaleMove team
- Handle other duties as assigned
To be a good fit for the SaleMove Account Executive opportunity you should have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in prospecting for new opportunities, especially by phone
- 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in software
- Transactional sales experience
- Solid knowledge of technology (both automotive and general) and the ability to communicate technical features to non-technical audiences
- A process focus with a track record of success in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the confidence to communicate effectively at all levels, including with Internet Managers, General Managers, etc.
- Strong self-motivation, a desire to help build a startup business, and the resilience to keep on even after hearing "no"
- Adaptability and comfort with a rapidly evolving work dynamic
- An innovative spirit, high energy, and passion for technology
- While you will conduct demos and even close some deals over the phone, many deals will require face-to-face contact for closing. Your travel schedule should be flexible. In some cases you will travel independently and in other cases you'll travel with other sales team members.
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $160,000 - $170,000 (Uncapped)