SaleMove enables companies to deliver an in-person customer experience online. With a single line of code, companies can identify and engage their highest-value web visitors through video, voice, chat, and CoBrowsing to increase online conversions and improve customer support.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing startup that is doing just about the coolest thing with the online sales process that anyone has ever seen- bringing an in-person customer experience to any website!
We are looking for dynamic and motivated Enterprise Account Executive's to join our high powered Sales Team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of identifying new sales leads, business opportunities, and generating revenue. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and excited to show major corporations how SaleMove can impact their business.
- Utilize superior salesmanship to rapidly recognize sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers of the prospective sale
- Listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations
- Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals
- Maintain current knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- 3-7+ years of previous enterprise sales experience
- Prior experience in software (SaaS) or technology sales required
- Proven track record of managing a large territory and closing large contracts
- Excellent relationship skills and the ability to use these to find new business opportunities
- Outstanding listening, communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience improving upon processes and pricing structures
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel and participate in industry events
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $160,000 - $170,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available