Account Manager (aka Success Mover)
SaleMove enables companies to deliver an in-person customer experience online. With a single line of code, companies can identify and engage their highest-value web visitors through video, voice, chat, and CoBrowsing to increase online conversions and improve customer support.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing startup that is doing just about the coolest thing with the online sales process that anyone has ever seen- bringing an in-person customer experience to any website!
We are looking for someone who can improve continuously and never become obsolete. This is someone that spots optimizations and can put together a plan of action to realize improvement. We want someone who listens carefully and debates passionately. Someone who enjoys helping others grow and develop beyond what they believed to be their limits.
We work with clients that are high-profile and are looking to make their SaleMove implementation as successful as possible. Your responsibility is to help them go from gadget to gold (from a novelty on their website to something that drives business value). You will be assembling implementation plans, interfacing with project teams and growing client relationships
- 2+ years of experience in Enterprise Account Management, Project Management or similar
- Ability to manage organizational complexity and ambiguity and navigate through change
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment with a high attention to quality
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Patience with others and a willingness to teach
- Self-starter with the energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals
- Passion for and understanding of new technology
- Currently living in New York or willing to relocate
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000 - $110,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available