Business Development Representative - Enterprise
SaleMove enables companies to deliver an in-person customer experience online. With a single line of code, companies can identify and engage their highest-value web visitors through video, voice, chat, and CoBrowsing to increase online conversions and improve customer support.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will be responsible for generating interest in SaleMove through contacting and qualifying marketing and self-generated leads.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing start-up that is doing just about the coolest thing with the online sales process that anyone has ever seen- bringing an in-person customer experience to any website!
We are looking for someone who is hungry, relentless and quick-witted. This is someone that can make a phone call feel like an in-person conversation. Someone who thrives in competition and is consistently looking to crush sales goals. You will join our sales team to help us find exciting new business opportunities.
You will be responsible for calling businesses and setting up product demos. This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious and exciting organization that is growing exponentially. You will be working with state of the art prospecting tools and selling a platform that gets people's heads spinning with excitement!.
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing or lead generation or inside sales at a SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling complex systems or products
- Salesforce.com and Google Apps (preferred)
The ideal candidate:
- Is extremely hungry and driven to make an impact
- Wants to win individually and as a team
- Is very organized and detailed oriented
- Has strong communication skills
- Is autonomous while still collaborative
- Listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Is proactive, creative, and able to work individually as well as work as part of a team
- Self-starter with the energy, drive and determination
- Passion for and understanding of new technology
- Currently living in New York or willing to relocate