Account Development Representative
Samsara’s mission is to bring the benefits of sensor data to the organizations that drive our economy—from transportation and logistics to construction, food production, energy, and manufacturing—and to improve the safety, efficiency, and quality of their operations. Samsara was started by the founders of Meraki, the cloud-managed networking company that was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion. Samsara is based in San Francisco and is funded by Andreessen Horowitz.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will be at the front of Samsara’s go-to-market strategy. This includes hunting for leads, mapping enterprise accounts, and building demand for Samsara’s full line of products. This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop enterprise technology sales skills and to advance their careers. Successful ADR's earn accelerated commissions and head down the path for promotion into closing roles. You will work closely with top-tier executives and will see up close how sales organizations succeed. This position is based in our San Francisco HQ location.
- High level of interest in the IoT space
- Excitement around growing a sales career
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Previous cold calling experience
- Motivated to be in a goal-oriented, quota-carrying role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- French or Spanish communication skills are a plus