Account Executive - Mid Market
Samsara’s mission is to bring the benefits of sensor data to the organizations that drive our economy—from transportation and logistics to construction, food production, energy, and manufacturing—and to improve the safety, efficiency, and quality of their operations. Samsara was started by the founders of Meraki, the cloud-managed networking company that was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion. Samsara is based in San Francisco and is funded by Andreessen Horowitz.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you'll own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close. This is a dynamic, high energy role in which you will bring the Internet of Things to mid-sized customers, building Samsara's business and bringing the benefits of sensor data to customers. Typical sales will be $25k to $250k, and typically involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, multi-faceted pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs. This position is based in our San Francisco HQ location.
- 2+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience handling and owning mid-large deal sizes
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills