Account Development Manager
Samsara is the leader in Industrial IoT. Our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Samsara’s portfolio of complete Internet of Things (“IoT”) solutions combine hardware, software, and cloud to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations. We serve over 10,000 customers across diverse sizes and industries, from transportation and logistics to field services, food production, energy, construction, local governments, and manufacturing. Our growing suite of solutions include vehicle telematics, driver safety, mobile workflow and compliance, asset tracking, and industrial process controls - all in an integrated, open, real-time platform. Samsara was founded in 2015 by the co-founders of Meraki, now part of Cisco Systems. Our fast-growing team of 1,300 employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta & London. Samsara has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
Samsara is seeking a talented and driven Account Development Manager to lead our San Francisco team. You will thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments and enjoy the challenges that rapid growth creates. You have a deep understanding of outbound sales prospecting across segments (Enterprise, Mid-Market), a passion for coaching and developing others, and a committed focus on improving the process of prospecting and lead generation.
- Motivating Account Development Representatives (ADRs) to exceed goals through mentoring and incentives
- Developing key performance metrics and dashboards that help ADRs focus on improving performance
- Working with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- 3+ years sales experience
- 1-2+ years experience leading a team
- Strategic problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of SFDC
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor Account Development Representatives