Account Development Manager
Samsara’s mission is to bring the benefits of sensor data to the organizations that drive our economy—from transportation and logistics to construction, food production, energy, and manufacturing—and to improve the safety, efficiency, and quality of their operations. Samsara was started by the founders of Meraki, the cloud-managed networking company that was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion. Samsara is based in San Francisco and is funded by Andreessen Horowitz.
Samsara is seeking a talented and driven Account Development Manager to lead our San Francisco team. You will thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments and enjoy the challenges that rapid growth creates. You have a deep understanding of outbound sales prospecting across segments (Enterprise, Mid-Market), a passion for coaching and developing others, and a committed focus on improving the process of prospecting and lead generation.
- Motivating Account Development Representatives (ADRs) to exceed goals through mentoring and incentives
- Developing key performance metrics and dashboards that help ADRs focus on improving performance
- Working with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- 3+ years sales experience
- 1-2+ years experience leading a team
- Strategic problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of SFDC
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor Account Development Representatives