Customer Success Manager
Samsara’s mission is to bring the benefits of sensor data to the organizations that drive our economy—from transportation and logistics to construction, food production, energy, and manufacturing—and to improve the safety, efficiency, and quality of their operations. Samsara was started by the founders of Meraki, the cloud-managed networking company that was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion. Samsara is based in San Francisco and is funded by Andreessen Horowitz.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers in Samsara’s Commercial segment implement and adopt our IoT solutions for their fleet and industrial assets.
Picking up where our sales teams leave off, you will own the customer relationship and ensure a successful deployment of Samsara's solution. You will work with customers across a range of industries including trucking / transportation, food & beverage, passenger transit, towing & moving and many others. You will build relationships with the customer, help them learn our system, troubleshoot issues, and otherwise ensure a successful customer relationship.
Your role will be cross-functional in nature, working alongside and connecting Sales, Support, Sales Engineering and Product, enabling you to experience multiple aspects of a hyper-growth company from within. Since Samsara is a fast-growing company with an emerging IoT technology, you can expect this role to evolve over time, with opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibility and impact our growth.
This role requires exceptional customer-facing communication skills, the ability to quickly understand a customer's business, and comfort explaining technology products to all types of users.
This role is based primarily in San Jose.
- Communication: Ability to run training sessions, demonstrate Samsara’s technology, and work through challenges with entrepreneurs and managers from numerous types of businesses.
- Organization: Ability to juggle multiple customer engagements in parallel and work cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Technical Aptitude: Ability to deeply understand the Samsara platform’s capabilities and explain them to customers of all types.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required.
- Fluent / conversational Spanish is a bonus.