Client Success Representive
Today's learning management systems (LMS) are difficult to use. Built on old technologies, they forego user experience and lack up-to-date features like mobile access, which frustrates administrators and holds back learners. Not to mention, they involve complex installations with required maintenance contracts. At Northpass, we've changed all this. We've placed the learner at the center of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) learning platform, resulting in more effective and satisfying learning experiences. We've also extended our platform beyond internal training. With Northpass, you can efficiently train employees, customers and partners with a single solution. We make it easy to train customers on products, resellers on features and benefits, and service organizations on maintenance procedures. Combined with our commitment to customer success, our platform enables businesses to push their training efforts into the future. We've assembled a brilliant group of creative souls and curious minds dedicated to growing a platform that will help businesses grow. Passionate about online learning, professional development, customer training and cloud-based technology, we're unlocking your company’s potential, one feature at a time.
SchoolKeep is transforming the way companies train employees, customers and channel partners. Our software-as-a-service platform puts the learner at the center of training and creates an engaging and effective learning experience. Trusted by leading brands, like The Economist and Airbnb, SchoolKeep is a dynamic and fast-growing software company.
We’re looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our sales organization as account executives. As an account executive, you’ll have the opportunity to empower some of the world's greatest brands and help them roll out cutting-edge training initiatives.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Generate, develop, manage and close a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed monthly quota objectives.
- Forge relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Demonstrate the value of SchoolKeep through demos, proposals and presentations.
- Qualify and overcome objections to close deals.
- Forecast sales opportunities and revenue achievement in our CRM system.
- 2+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales experience
- Track record as a sales leader including exceeding quota and revenue goals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a CRM system to track and manage activities
- Previous sales methodology training
- Strong customer references
- Bachelors Degree