Sales Development Representative
Today's learning management systems (LMS) are difficult to use. Built on old technologies, they forego user experience and lack up-to-date features like mobile access, which frustrates administrators and holds back learners. Not to mention, they involve complex installations with required maintenance contracts.
At Northpass, we've changed all this. We've placed the learner at the center of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) learning platform, resulting in more effective and satisfying learning experiences.
We've also extended our platform beyond internal training. With Northpass, you can efficiently train employees, customers and partners with a single solution. We make it easy to train customers on products, resellers on features and benefits, and service organizations on maintenance procedures.
Combined with our commitment to customer success, our platform enables businesses to push their training efforts into the future.
We've assembled a brilliant group of creative souls and curious minds dedicated to growing a platform that will help businesses grow. Passionate about online learning, professional development, customer training and cloud-based technology, we're unlocking your companys potential, one feature at a time.
SchoolKeep is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that is changing how businesses train their customers, partners and teams. Our platform brings together the best of learning management, website building and e-commerce to enable businesses to create their own online schools. We power the education initiatives of some of the world’s most respected brands including Airbnb and The Economist.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be able to build a dynamic sales career with many possibilities for career advancement. You’ll be responsible for building our pipeline and generating new opportunities by driving outbound initiatives, managing inbound inquiries, and nurturing leads. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact and be rewarded accordingly.
We'd love for you to help us:
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting initiatives
- Manage inquiries from inbound sources such as website forms and chat
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Nurture leads and collaborating with account executives to close deals
- Prior successful sales development or lead qualification experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, startup team environment
- Highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Ability to thrive without structure and under minimal supervision
- Passion for technology
- Experience using SalesForce, Hubspot, LinkedIn, and MS Excel
- Four-year university/college degree