Account Executive (aka Consultant)
SeamlessDocs is a forms and eSignature engine built for all levels of government , from towns of less than 2,000 people to cities like Boston and Seattle to help them streamline internal processes and go paperless. Its mission is to build easy to procure “government experiences” - not only online forms, but municipal websites, portals, permitting solutions and more. Headquartered in New York, SeamlessGov is a team of 40+ world class technologists, designers and disruptors of government. A graduate of Code for America and backed by the Govtech Fund, Urban.Us and Motorola Solutions, SeamlessDocs is a leader in the Govtech space. Please visit http://www.seamlessgov.com/ for more information.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients