Enterprise Sales Executive
SenseHealth is a NYC-based healthcare technology company. Their patient engagement platform helps resource-strapped healthcare organizations manage expanding caseloads, while delivering improved outcomes. Sense Health’s clinically proven platform has demonstrated improved engagement and adherence in high-needs Medicaid populations. They deliver expert created health content and proprietary algorithms that tailor support based on each patient’s individual needs and current level of activation.
At Sense Health, we see the power of technology to support the human connection between provider and patient. Our platform helps providers efficiently deliver personalized support to their caseloads through mobile communication. Sense Health specifically was designed to support high-needs, underserved populations.
Institutions across New York State, such as Montefiore Medical Center, use our platform, and we are expanding rapidly. Among other accolades, we were a part of the New York Digital Health Accelerator Class of 2014 and the Startup Health Academy. We raised a $2 million funding round in late-2014 and are actively growing our team - come join us!
Are you a creative thinker who also feels at home in a conference room? Do you look at a company and wonder, “Holy h-e-double-hockey-sticks, why aren’t they going after that market in this way?!”
Well then, you might be just the kind of Enterprise Sales Executive we want. As the Enterprise Sales Executive, you would own our lead generation and marketing, including:
- Identifying target customers
- Generating new customer leads, both through traditional and online channels
- Assessing and evolving our market positioning
- Creating sales pitch materials
- 2-4 years of experience (sales, marketing or consulting preferred)
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare
- Previous experience at a start-up or small company preferred
- Creative thinker and problem solver!
- Team player with a great attitude!
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $90,000
- On Target Earnings: $150,000 - $120,000 (Uncapped)
- Equity Options: 0.10% - 0.30%