Enterprise Sales Executive
Sense Health was designed to help healthcare professionals more efficiently support larger patient populations with clinically proven messaging programs to improve health outcomes. We believe in the power of technology to enhance, not replace, human connections. Sense Health was a portfolio company for the New York Digital Health Accelerator, featured in TEDMED, and was acquired by Wellpass in 2017 (www.wellpass.com).
At Sense Health, we see the power of technology to support the human connection between provider and patient. Our platform helps providers efficiently deliver personalized support to their caseloads through mobile communication. Sense Health specifically was designed to support high-needs, underserved populations.
Institutions across New York State, such as Montefiore Medical Center, use our platform, and we are expanding rapidly. Among other accolades, we were a part of the New York Digital Health Accelerator Class of 2014 and the Startup Health Academy. We raised a $2 million funding round in late-2014 and are actively growing our team - come join us!
Are you a creative thinker who also feels at home in a conference room? Do you look at a company and wonder, “Holy h-e-double-hockey-sticks, why aren’t they going after that market in this way?!”
Well then, you might be just the kind of Enterprise Sales Executive we want. As the Enterprise Sales Executive, you would own our lead generation and marketing, including:
- Identifying target customers
- Generating new customer leads, both through traditional and online channels
- Assessing and evolving our market positioning
- Creating sales pitch materials
- 2-4 years of experience (sales, marketing or consulting preferred)
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare
- Previous experience at a start-up or small company preferred
- Creative thinker and problem solver!
- Team player with a great attitude!
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $90,000
- On Target Earnings: $150,000 - $120,000 (Uncapped)
- Equity Options: 0.10% - 0.30%