Account Executive - Dining Sales
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms is a hospitality platform that helps operators unlock the full revenue potential of guest data. Combining operations, marketing and guest engagement into one front-of-house solution, the platform helps operators to maximize profits, build brand loyalty and enable personalized guest experiences. Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon and Comcast Ventures, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Live Nation, Zuma, TAO Group, Altamarea Group, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, Hakkasan, Bagatelle, Chase Hospitality Group, Mercer Street Hospitality, JKS Restaurants and Corbin & King. www.sevenrooms.com. ---- A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire. Our team is growing rapidly! Come join us in our mission to help empower hospitality operators everywhere: http://www.sevenrooms.com/careers
We are looking for a go-getter Account Executive to help hospitality operators find the solution they’ve been dreaming of! You love hospitality and technology, and have worked in a sales role with restaurants, nightlife or hotels. You’re excited by the prospect of working with a seven-year-old startup based in Chelsea. Your buzzwords are CRM and POS, and you know the best tips and tricks to connect with hospitality operators. Most importantly, you want to be part of an innovative and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As an Account Executive, you’ll work directly with restaurants and hospitality groups to identify gaps in their current processes and tools, recommending the appropriate SevenRooms solution. You will be responsible for adding new restaurants to the SevenRooms platform and collaborating with our operational teams to support the onboarding of those new accounts. You will foster strong relationships with these operators to guarantee a smooth transition as they come on board and to ensure they are excited about the platform.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of leads
- Follow up quickly and effectively with all prospects
- Own the sale from prospecting to go-live, including product demonstration, follow-ups, agreement signing, etc.
- Conduct meetings and demos both in person and virtually
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate to your clients
- 3-5+ years of relevant B2B, SaaS or hospitality sales experience
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- A natural networking style and willingness to take risks
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent tool
- Restaurant, nightlife or hotel industry experience a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent