Director of Business Development
We help our customers collect, structure, and understand their data. Our products and services are tailored to help your business more effectively leverage data and enable you to achieve your goals. We harness decades of domain expertise, skillfully crafted technology, and world-class support to provide exceptional value to our clients.
GreenSight Data works to create solutions for many data-oriented problems. Our technologies and services serve companies within academic, pharmaceuticals, and financial markets. Areas of our work expertise include data collection, disambiguation, and customization of data collection tools. At GreenSight, we are fueled by the excitement and mystery that comes along with solving any data-related problem. Our mission is to help companies make smarter decisions with data.
- Take a lead in identifying new markets for us to enter
- Actively engage in market research
- Manage interns, and a sales team
- Research, and identify new markets for our products
- Help in developing our brand
- Seek ways to increase sales of existing customers
- Utilize our CRM, ProsperWorks, to stay organized and drive new business. Utilize other tools such as Yesware and Clearbit to maximize outreach efficiency.
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn
- At least 2-3 year of experience in business development or sales (preferably in a management position)
- Self-sufficiency-- each member of our team is given a lot of responsibility and autonomy.
- A creative mind. You will have the opportunity to introduce work processes that make for better team and individual work.
- An interest in many areas - most notably healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and financial markets.