Sales Development Representative
SignNow, with over 45,000 customers and almost 6 million users, is a full-featured, easy-to-use, and cost-effective e-signature solution. SignNow regularly wins awards for ease of use, and has intuitive and popular mobile apps for iOS and Android. SignNow has integrations with Salesforce, SharePoint, Office365, Google Apps for Work, and many other platforms. In addition, SignNow offers SaaS, public cloud, and private cloud deployment options with the same underlying API. This flexibility enables customers to leverage the power and usability of the SignNow e-signature platform, while meeting their particular security and compliance requirements.
AirSlate is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team in Brookline, MA. airSlate is a cloud-based document management and workflow solution for the SMB market. It is one of the fastest growing stealth companies in the Boston area. Come join the team and learn why customers, partners, and investors are raving about the power of airSlate.
As an SDR, you will support field reps by proactively prospecting into their target accounts and
responding to inbound leads with the primary goal of setting qualified appointments that ultimately lead to increased revenue. If you have a passion for technology, an insatiable hunger to learn and an ability to work independently then we need you on ourt team. We are looking for people that have a positive attitude and ambitious personal goals. Above all, we are looking for business-minded people that are looking for a chance to start a career in high tech sales.
- Generate qualified opportunities through outbound calling
- Qualify and follow up with product-specific inbound inquiries produced from marketing and lead generation campaigns to identify high-value leads
- Set qualified appointments for field sales reps
- Support selling strategies based on research and general business acumen
- Work with the sales team to prioritize efforts, refine selling strategies, share results, and plan next steps
- Work with marketing on campaigns, including sharing results and making improvements
- Extend/deepen relationships with customers to further qualify and penetrate accounts, and articulate airSlate's value
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One year of relevant and transferable experience (e.g., sales, marketing)
- Demonstrated research skills
- Excellent business judgment