Signpost envisions a world of local businesses, large and small, thriving through smart, relevant and lasting connections with customers
With over 7,000 customers, Signposts Mia is the future of communication for businesses with consumers. Powered by automated data collection and email marketing, Mia's artificial intelligence drives reviews up by 1.8 stars and revenue up by 10%. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies Signpost prides itself on a nearly perfect customer retention rate thanks to an industry-leading product.
Signpost was recently ranked as a "Top Workplace" by The Austin American Statesman and Crain's New York .
We're looking for smart, passionate leaders to join our team and have real ownership and impact from day one. Learn more about Signpost and our current opportunities at www.signpost.com/careers.
As a Sales Associate at Signpost, you'll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business. We're a growth stage start-up with a competitive team. You will interact with senior management and provide input on the sales process and product at Signpost. This is a huge opportunity to join an exciting startup company at an early stage with potential for exponential growth and great financial reward. We have a spectacular and unique culture: we fight for small businesses, we focus on impact, and we cheer when our team wins.
- Make 125 daily outbound calls to potential merchants across the country
- Develop and cultivate leads, which we provide you with, through your pipeline from prospecting and qualifying, to negotiating and closing (We provide you with all of the leads)
- Articulate Signpost's service, benefits, and processes to potential targets
- Position yourself to understanding the marketing needs of a small business
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to Signpost's senior executives
- Be able to contribute significantly to Signpost's unique team culture
- 0-2 years of sales or marketing related experience
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic
- A competitive team player who will do what it takes to win
- An early stage company experiencing tremendous, sustained growth across 40 US metro markets
- A base salary, a competitive uncapped commission structure, incredible benefits and Series-B equity
- A new laptop, coffee, soda, endless snacks, Wednesday breakfast, a kegerator filled with your choice of beer, a ping pong table, an award winning soccer team, a slightly below average bowling team, and a ruthless kickball team