Customer Success Manager
Sisense gives you the easiest way to get real business insights from complex data with radically innovative business analytics. Sisense empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Our mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization.Our leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers.To learn more about Sisense, visit www.sisense.comWe are proud of the recognition we receive for our passionate commitment to customer support and innovation:- 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 & 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Israel- Forbes’ list of the 25 Next Billion Dollar Startups & Forbes 100 Best Cloud Companies list- Ranked one of the 50 highest-rated private cloud companies to work for by Glassdoor and Battery Ventures- Awarded 2016 Frost & Sullivan Customer Service Excellence Recognition- Named an ‘Overall Leader’ by Dresner’s 2016 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study- Positioned favorably in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics- Designated a hot company to watch by CIO, CRN and Information Management
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
We are looking for an experienced Client Relationship and Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned strategic accounts, for the purpose of building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with customer retention and growth objectives. The CRSM at Sisense are viewed as trusted partners by our account base. Tenacious, focused and well-organized individuals, the CRSM will become a key member of our team in New York City. The core responsibilities of this role involve managing relationships with users and decision makers in the account, managing revenue and growth objectives, being accountable for customer and partner satisfaction.
The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. Think you have what it takes?
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement.
- Ensure customer receives the upmost value from the Sisense product.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Actively grow existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities
- 3+ years’ experience of SaaS/Cloud account management supporting Fortune 500 companies.
- Strong technical orientation.
- Spanish speaking an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Success oriented spirit with focus on customer delight.
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- Previous experience working successfully with quarterly targets.
- Bachelor’s degree, ability to travel 10%