Enterprise Account Executive - San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Sisense gives you the easiest way to get real business insights from complex data with radically innovative business analytics. Sisense empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Our mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization. Our leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers. To learn more about Sisense, visit www.sisense.com We are proud of the recognition we receive for our passionate commitment to customer support and innovation: - Named a Visionary in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms - Recognized by the Software & Information Industry Association as Best Business Intelligence Tool and Platform - Named to Annual Forbes 2018 CLoud 100 List - Earned "perfect recommend" ranking and recognized as market leader in Dresner's 2017 Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study - Chosen as 2018 Best BI Software by FinancesOnline - Picked as one of NYC's top tech companies by Built in NYC
Sisense is changing the way organizations around the world consume and make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing our new approach over traditional solutions. With customers in 49 countries, including global brands like Target, Merck and eBay, Sisense won the Audience Choice award at the O’Reilly Strata conference and was recently designated ‘a company to watch’ by Information Management.
As a senior account executive, you will help build the foundation of our new Enterprise Sales team. You will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts. You develop and manage will represent Sisense across multiple divisions and business units within the accounts. The ideal candidate should be a natural born hunter with strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Develop business opportunities through dedicated prospecting and cold-calling across top F500 accounts.
- Develop a sales plan, execute on it and maintain a sales forecast
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles as well as nurture developing accounts by “land & expand”
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Manage prospect communication and Pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Ongoing market analysis to understand customer needs
- 5-7 years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Over-achieving track record (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Must be a big closer; know how to manage the intricacies of complex deals and demonstrate the ability to close all types of business.
- Previous sales methodology training, CRM experience (Salesforce a plus!)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach that is creative, passionate and approachable.