Enterprise Business Development Representative
Sisense gives you the easiest way to get real business insights from complex data with radically innovative business analytics. Sisense empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Our mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization.Our leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers.To learn more about Sisense, visit www.sisense.comWe are proud of the recognition we receive for our passionate commitment to customer support and innovation:- 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 & 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Israel- Forbes’ list of the 25 Next Billion Dollar Startups & Forbes 100 Best Cloud Companies list- Ranked one of the 50 highest-rated private cloud companies to work for by Glassdoor and Battery Ventures- Awarded 2016 Frost & Sullivan Customer Service Excellence Recognition- Named an ‘Overall Leader’ by Dresner’s 2016 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study- Positioned favorably in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics- Designated a hot company to watch by CIO, CRN and Information Management
We are Sisense. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our awesome team at our NYC offices.
We are seeking a gifted hunter for lead qualification and development for the North American market. Our ideal Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR) is first and foremost an effective communicator. The Enterprise BDR loves to reach out to decision makers at companies that may never have heard of Sisense, and to bring back qualified prospects with a need for our software.
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects over the phone
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entry ways for targeted outreach
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the SMB and Enterprise -
- Pipelines by scheduling demos with qualified prospects
- Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize new sales opportunities.
- Work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through pipeline and closing
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Sisense’s product, BI industry trends and competition
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities generated
- Minimum 1-2 years of Enterprise inside sales or sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality– willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Native or Fluent English
- Additional languages are a plus
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus